DAGET1 8 MEI 2025

Daget By Ripp Daget by Ripp

Billie Eilish - L'Amour De Ma Vie

Lyrics

I wish you the best for the rest of your life


Felt sorry for you when I looked in your eyes


But I need to confess, I told you a lie


I said you



You were the love of my life


The love of my life


Did I break your heart?


Did I waste your time?



I tried to be there for you


Then you tried to break mine


It isn't asking for a lot for an apology


For making me feel like it'd kill you if I tried to leave



You said you'd never fall in love again because of me



Then you moved on immediately (bum, bum, bum)


But I wish you the best for the rest of your life



Felt sorry for you when I looked in your eyes


But I need to confess, I told you a lie (told you a lie)


When I said you (I said you)


You were the love of my life



The love of my life


So you found her, now go fall in love (go fall in love)



Just like we were if I ever was (if I ever was)


It's not my fault, I did what I could (did what I could)




You made it so hard like I knew you would


Thought I was depressed or losing my mind


My stomach upset almost all of the time


But after I left, it was obvious why (oh), mm


Because for you, you



I was the love of your life, mm


But you were not mine (but you were not mine)


It isn't asking for a lot for an apology


For making me feel like it'd kill you if I tried to leave



You said you'd never fall in love again because of me




Then you moved on, then you moved on


Then you moved on, then you moved on


Then you moved on, then you moved on


Ooh



You wanted to keep it


Like somethin' you found


'Til you didn't need it



But you should've seen it


The way it went down


Wouldn't believe it


Wanna know what I told her


With her hand on my shoulder?


You were so mediocre


And we're so glad it's over now



It's over now


It's over now


It's over now



Camera


Caught on camera


The girls on camera



Your girl's a fan of-


Miss me


Say you miss me


It's such a pity


We're both so pretty




Aku lagi sebar DANA Kaget nih! Yuk, sikat segera sebelum melayang 💸💸💸


 


DAGET AREA


AREA 1


AREA 2


AREA 3


AREA 4


AREA 5


© Daget By Ripp.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAGET 9 JUNI

DAGET #3 9 MEI

DAGET 30 APRIL 2025