DAGET 4 MEI 2025

Daget By Ripp Daget by Ripp

Billie Eilish - My Boy

Lyrics


Three and four and

Ba, ba, da

Ba, ba, da, ba, da, da

Mmm



My boy's being sus, he was shady enough

But now he's just a shadow


My boy loves his friends like I love my split ends

And by that I mean

He cuts 'em off


(What?)


My boy, my boy, my boy

Don't love me like he promised


My boy, my boy, my boy

He ain't a man and sure as hell ain't honest



My boy's being sus and he don't know how to cuss

He just sounds like he's tryna be his father (who are you?)


My boy's an ugly crier but he's such a pretty liar

And by that I mean he said he'd change



My boy, my boy, my boy

Don't love me like he promised


My boy, my boy, my boy

He ain't a man and sure as hell ain't honest


My boy, my, my boy, my friends

I love, love, I, I love, love my split ends


My boy

My, my boy, my boy

(Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love)

(Alright dude, go trip over a knife)


My boy, my boy, my boy

Don't love me like he promised


My boy, my boy, my boy

He ain't a man and sure as hell ain't honest


You want me to be yours, well, then you gotta be mine

And if you want a good girl, then goodbye


You want me to be yours, well, then you gotta be mine

And if you want a good girl, then goodbye




Aku lagi sebar DANA Kaget nih! Yuk, sikat segera sebelum melayang 💸💸💸

DAGET AREA


AREA 1


AREA 2


AREA 3


AREA 4


AREA 5


© Daget By Ripp.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAGET 9 JUNI

DAGET #3 9 MEI

DAGET 30 APRIL 2025