DAGET 2 MEI 2025

Daget By Ripp Daget by Ripp

LANA DEL REY - Young and Beautiful

Lyrics

 I've seen the world, done it all, had my cake now


Diamonds, brilliant, and Bel Air now



Hot summer nights, mid-July


When you and I were forever wild



The crazy days, city lights


The way you'd play with me like a child



Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?


Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?



I know you will, I know you will, I know that you will


Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?



I've seen the world, lit it up as my stage now


Channeling angels in the new age now


Hot summer days, rock and roll



The way you'd play for me at your show


And all the ways I got to know



Your pretty face and electric soul


Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?


Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?



I know you will, I know you will, I know that you will


Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?



Dear Lord, when I get to Heaven



Please let me bring my man



When he comes, tell me that you'll let him in



Father, tell me if you can



All that grace, all that body



All that face makes me wanna party



He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds



Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?


Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?



I know you will, I know you will, I know that you will



Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?


Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?



Will you still love me when I'm not young and beautiful?


Aku lagi sebar DANA Kaget nih! Yuk, sikat segera sebelum melayang 💸💸💸

DAGET AREA


AREA 1


AREA 2


AREA 3


AREA 4

AREA 5

© Daget By Ripp.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAGET 9 JUNI

DAGET #3 9 MEI

DAGET 30 APRIL 2025