DAGET #3 8 MEI

Daget By Ripp

Lirik Lagu Die For You - Joji



Swear I couldn't sleep a wink last night

No point in turnin' off the lights

Not the same without your head on my shoulders

Growin' pains, but I don't wanna get older

Almost like we left it all on read

Couple feelings never laid to rest

Didn't know that the party was over

And it's true that I need you here closer


Burning photos

Had to learn to let go

I used to be

Somebody in another skin (another skin)


I heard that you're happy without me

And I hope it's true

(I hope, I hope it's true)

It kills me a little, that's okay

'Cause I'd die for you

You know I'd still die for you


I hope you're getting everything you needed (needed)

Found the puzzle piece and feel completed (completed)

Just wanted you to know every reason

Hope you really know that I mean that

I couldn't see

The forest from the trees

Only time we speak

Is in my dreams


Burning photos

Had to learn to let go

I used to be

Somebody in another skin (another skin)


I heard that you're happy without me

And I hope it's true

(I hope, I hope it's true)

It kills me a little, that's okay

'Cause I'd die for you

You know I'd still die for you






DAGET AREA



Comments

bulan said…
Terimakasih kak 💙
Klfah said…
Makasih kaa
Cipung said…
Makasih kak
Aulia said…
Makasih kak
Jazakallah Khairan
ven said…
makasih bang
Always said…
Thanks kak
dhiafairuzk said…
makasih banyak bang ripp✨☺️
Ica0o said…
Dprr, makasihHHh

Popular posts from this blog

DAGET 9 JUNI

DAGET #3 9 MEI

DAGET 30 APRIL 2025