Daget By Ripp Lirik Lagu Reckless - Madison Beer Hey, this is a story I hate And telling it might make me break But I'll tell it anyway This chapter's about How you said there was nobody else Then you got up and went to her house You guys always left me out I still have the letter you wrote When you told me that I was the only girl You'd ever want in your life I guess my friends were right Each day goes by and each night, I cry Somebody saw you with her last night You gave me your word, "Don't worry 'bout her" You might love her now, but you loved me first Said you'd never hurt me, but here we are Oh, you swore on every star How could you be so reckless with my heart? You check in and out Of my heart like a hotel And she must be perfect, oh well I hope you both go to hell I still have the letter you wrote When you told me that I was the only girl You'd ever want in your life I guess my friends were right Each day goe...
Daget By Ripp Lirik Lagu On My Way - Alan Walker I'm sorry but Don't wanna talk, I need a moment 'fore I go It's nothing personal I draw the blinds They don't need to see me cry 'Cause even if they understand They don't understand So then when I'm finished I'm all 'bout my business and ready to save the world I'm taking my misery Make it my bitch, can't be everyone's favorite girl So take aim and fire away I've never been so wide awake No, nobody but me can keep me safe And I'm on my way The blood moon is on the rise The fire burning in my eyes No, nobody but me can keep me safe And I'm on my way Lo siento mucho (Farru), pero me voy Porque a tu lado me di cuenta que nada soy Y me cansé de luchar y de guerrear en vano De estar en la línea de fuego y de meter la mano Acepto mis errores, también soy humano Y tú no ve' que lo hago porque te amo Pero ya (Ya) no tengo más na' que hacer aquí (a...
Daget By Ripp Sejarah Media Sosial: Dari Pesan Singkat ke Dunia Tanpa Batas Pendahuluan Media sosial telah menjadi bagian tak terpisahkan dari kehidupan manusia modern. Dari sekadar tempat bertukar pesan, ia telah berevolusi menjadi alat komunikasi global, ruang pemasaran, panggung politik, bahkan medan perang digital. Namun, bagaimana sebenarnya media sosial bermula? Artikel ini menelusuri jejak panjang perkembangan media sosial dari masa ke masa. 1. Era Awal: Chat Room dan Forum (1970-an – 1990-an) Sebelum istilah “media sosial” dikenal luas, internet sudah menjadi tempat interaksi. Beberapa tonggak awal: Bulletin Board System (BBS) : Platform teks sederhana di akhir 70-an tempat pengguna mengunggah file dan berdiskusi. Usenet (1980) : Sistem diskusi global yang menjadi cikal bakal forum daring. IRC (Internet Relay Chat, 1988) : Chat room real-time yang populer di kalangan geek dan gamer. “BBS and Usenet l...
Comments